Administrative Law - There is help for you

A growing body of law is called Administrative Law. Both our Federal and Provincial governments have delegated a growing amount of law to specialist tribunals rather than letting the courts determine disputes, including:

  • BC Human Rights
  • ‎BC Utilities Commission
  • CRTC
  • Employment and Assistance Appeal Tribunal
  • Employment Standards
  • Immigration and Refugee Board
  • Labour Relations Board
  • ‎Office of the Privacy Commissioner (Review Board) – Freedom of Information and Privacy
  • Real Estate Council of BC
  • Residential Tenancies Board
  • ‎Social Security Tribunal (CPP Disability) 
Universities and Colleges

See the list on this web site:

Relatedly, we can also help with any Judicial Review of a tribunal decision and Arbitration decision.

Ask how our Team can help you.