A growing body of law is called Administrative Law. Both our Federal and Provincial governments have delegated a growing amount of law to specialist tribunals rather than letting the courts determine disputes, including:
- BC Human Rights
- BC Utilities Commission
- Employment and Assistance Appeal Tribunal
- Employment Standards
- Immigration and Refugee Board
- Labour Relations Board
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner (Review Board) – Freedom of Information and Privacy
- Real Estate Council of BC
- Residential Tenancies Board
- Social Security Tribunal (CPP Disability) Universities and Colleges
See the list on this web site: http://www.adminlawbc.ca/tribunals
Relatedly, we can also help with any Judicial Review of a tribunal decision and Arbitration decision.
Ask how our Team can help you.